Website Kelowna Christian Center
TO REACH, RAISE UP AND RELEASE PEOPLE WHO ARE COMPETENT TO REPRESENT THEIR FAITH IN EVERY SPHERE OF CULTURE.
Kelowna Christian Center Society (KCCS), was established in 1982 with a vision for the community and global influence. KCC Society’s core commitment to the church, schools, community, and mission programs, impacts over 35 nations of the world.
We have an opening for an onsite Children’s Ministry Coordinator to join our KCC Ministry Team for 24 hours per week. The primary role of this position is to lead, inspire, oversee and develop the Children’s Ministry in a positive, healthy and safe Christian environment, while coordinating and implementing the necessary department strategies and projects.
As KCC Children’s Coordinator, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Organize children’s events and programming
- Plan inspiring lessons for children’s Sunday School
- Volunteer coordination ensuring all volunteers are trained in Plan to Protect and have criminal record checks on file
- Keep administrative records of volunteers and attendance
- Ensure the department is clean and up to Health and Safety standards
- Work on children’s ministry projects and other duties related to ministry
We are looking for someone with the following Qualifications and Skills:
- Demonstrated commitment and lifestyle reflective of KCCS Foundational Beliefs
- A team player with strong team-building skills, with giftings in leadership and administration
- Passionate about children’s ministries and teaching
- Experience in supervision, and managing of volunteer teams
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Google Docs, Zoom
Work Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Must pass a criminal record check
- Mostly daytime hours but may be working some evenings and weekends onsite
- May be required to lift up to 40 pounds
What we offer:
- 24 hours per week onsite (with possibility of more hours as the department grows)
- Competitive wage $23-24 per hour
- 3 weeks annual vacation
- Benefits of:
- Life Insurance & Dependent Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Extended Health and Benefits
- Health Spending Account
- Employee and Family Support Program
- RRSP Match program
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
To apply for this job please visit forms.kccnet.ca.