Website Heritage Christian Online School
Rooted in the home education community in British Columbia since 2004, HCOS is a vibrant and diverse community committed to excellence in Christian home education.
Heritage Christian Online School (HCOS) is a K-12 Provincial Online Learning School, providing fully accredited, Christian education to students in BC. As one of Western Canada’s largest online schools, we connect teachers with families and students to provide guidance and support via personalized, online, and face-to-face options.
We have an opening for an LG Learning Camps Administrator – Interior and North to join our Learning Groups Administrative Team at HCOS. This is a permanent, remote position at 20 hours per week. The primary purpose of this position is to provide oversight, care, and support to those involved in Learning Groups (LG) primarily in the area of Learning Camps in the Interior and North. This role also involves working as a member of the Learning Groups Administrative Team and working closely with School Leadership, Regional teams, Learning Groups Office support, Coordinators, Teachers, and Service Providers.
As the HCOS LG Learning Camps Administrator – Interior and North your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of the Interior, Kootenays and North Learning Camps
- Manage the budget and programming needs, conducting check-ins and sweeps
- Manage area of oversight with hiring, training and onboarding, building HCOS community
- Lead, coach and encourage team with training sessions, tools and resources; supervise and instruct group learning activities
- Develop and maintain current training material and tools as needed
- Participate in regular LG meetings, monthly Leadership meetings, plus HCOS school functions as needed
We are looking for someone with the following Qualifications & Skills:
- A deep personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- BC Certified Teacher
- Experience with budgets and financials
- Detail-oriented and service-minded
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as time management skills
- Flexible attitude towards innovation and change
- Technologically proficient
- Previous experience in HCOS Learning Groups, coordinating group learning activities, sports teams, an asset
What we offer:
- Competitive wage
- 3 weeks annual vacation
- Benefits of:
- Life Insurance & Dependent Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Extended Health and Benefits
- Health Spending Account
- Employee and Family Support Program
- RRSP Match program
Please apply online or by copying and pasting the following link in your browser https://forms.kccnet.ca/view.php?id=353954
Applications will remain open until position is filled.
To apply for this job please visit forms.kccnet.ca.