Website Kelowna Christian Center Society
TO REACH, RAISE UP AND RELEASE PEOPLE WHO ARE COMPETENT TO REPRESENT THEIR FAITH IN EVERY SPHERE OF CULTURE
Kelowna Christian Center Society (KCCS), was established in 1982 with a vision for the community and global influence. KCC Society’s core commitment to the church, schools, community, and mission programs, impacts over 35 nations of the world.
Our ministries include Heritage Christian Online School (HCOS), Flex Academy, Building Beyond Borders, and Kelowna Christian Center Church. Each ministry aims to achieve our mission of raising the next generation of cultural influencers.
We have an opening for a KCCS Casual on Call Bus Driver. The KCCS Bus Driver will safely transport school children on a casual on call basis and report to the KCCS Campus Facilities Operations Director.
As the KCCS Casual on Call Bus Driver, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintain a class 2 chauffeur’s driver’s license with air brakes
- Responsible to the school administrators
- Transport children in a safe manner
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections, logging each bus trip
- Ensure bus is maintained and kept clean and gas tank is filled
- Return bus keys
We are looking for someone with the following Qualifications & Skills:
- Demonstrated commitment and lifestyle reflective of a relationship with Jesus Christ
- Ability to work casual on call
- Must have valid BC Driver’s License with Class 1 or 2 with air brake
- Must have current driver’s license and abstract on file
- Must complete Criminal Record Check
- Abide by the KCCS bus safety policy
What we offer:
- Competitive wage
This posting will remain open until filled.
To apply for this job please visit forms.kccnet.ca.