Website Heritage Christian School
Heritage Christian School (HCS) is a K-12 campus school located in Kelowna BC, providing fully-accredited Christian education. At Heritage Christian, we are focused on growing in academics as we grow in relationship with Jesus.
HCS has an opening for a Secretary at Heritage Christian School. This is a part-time position with 18 hours per week, Wednesday-Friday. The purpose of this role is to support the Office Manager.
As the HCS Secretary, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- General office duties
- Greet walk-ins at reception
- Receive & process new enrolments, tuition payments
- Printing/photocopying of various projects including enrolment packages
- Typing, filing, operating digital business telephone systems
- Pick up, delivery of mail to various departments
- Process Elementary and Secondary morning attendance
- Monitor security cameras
- Stock office, first aid, and art room supplies
- Kick off and year end projects
We are looking for someone who is:
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Must be able to work well in a team environment and independently
- Must be positive, friendly, flexible and well organized
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
What we offer:
- 18 hours per week, Wednesday-Friday (on-site position)
- Competitive wage
- 3 weeks annual vacation
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
To apply for this job please visit forms.kccnet.ca.